Backup and Disaster Recovery
Don’t Lose Your Data...Don’t Risk Your Business
What would happen to your business in the event of a manmade or natural disaster such as a flood, fire, or earthquake, a server crash or even internal or external theft? If you have even the slightest doubt whether your business would survive, why are you leaving your most important asset - your data - unprotected?
Data loss is one of the biggest threats your business can face. Take a moment to think about it: How quickly could you get back up and running - if at all? The facts are scary:
- 43% of companies who suffered major data loss never reopened
- 51% of companies who suffered major data loss ceased trading within 2 years
- That means only 6% of companies survived
Don’t be a statistic. With Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions from Key Methods your data is secure thanks to our state-of-the-art server backup which operates at the block level where the digital 1s and 0s are captured from the hard drive – this basically eliminates failures related to open files.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions from Key Methods ensure your data is protected and that you can get back up and running quickly in the event of a crisis. Couldn’t you use that kind of peace of mind?
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery from Key Methods gives you enterprise-level data protection and rapid, reliable recovery:
- Global Redundancy – eliminate a single point of failure and avoid disaster by spreading out your backups
- All-Inclusive Agents – fully integrate a new backup solution with existing operating systems and software
- Continual Data Protection – recover data changes with uploaded snapshots of file changes as soon as they’re made
- Seeding & Bandwidth Throttling Option – full speed backups won’t slow your Internet connection down
- Reporting and Dependability – reports provide insight into offsite backups, security and the data being backed up
- Built-In Retention Policies – flexible and comprehensive compliancy solutions
If you don’t have data backup you can rely on and a business continuity plan in place, you are at real risk of losing everything. Don’t run that risk - protect everything you’ve worked so hard for. Talk to Key Methods about Data Backup and Business Continuity now.