Tier 1 Network Technician for Growing & Profitable MSP
Key Methods is looking for an energetic, outgoing individual to join our growing team. We have an immediate opening for a Tier 1 Network Technician.
- Phone Skills -- Being comfortable and personable on the phone are key.
- All about customer service -- If you don't like working with people this isn't the job for you.
- Multi-Tasker -- We have a lot of things happening at once, being adaptable is important.
- Positive Attitude -- We need a team player willing to go the extra mile.
About Key Methods:
Key Methods is one of the premier IT support companies in North Central Washington. We consistently rank in the top Managed Service Provider's in the country and recently won the Greater Wenatchee Area Technology Alliance's "Tech Savvy Business of the Year" award. If you're looking to join a dynamic, fun, team environment then Key Methods is the place for you.
Qualified candidates should submit resume, cover letter and salary expectation.
Job hours Monday thru Friday 7am to 4pm
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the following: Desktops, laptops, routers, switches, mobile devices, printers, copiers, VOIP phones and Servers over the phone or remotely.
- Configure and repair computer related hardware over the phone or remotely.
- Position will be working with a team of technicians that will provide phone support as well as bench work support.
- Good oral and written communications skills are a must.
- The ability and commitment to maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Basic knowledge of IPv4 Networking and associated infrastructure.
- Maintain/Troubleshoot server room physical assets over the phone or remotely.
- Moves/Adds/Changes of physical and logical equipment and security accounts over the phone or remotely.
- Create and maintain documentation related to assets, network maps, and other documents.
- Utilize existing systems for trouble ticket and task management.
- Work with service providers where necessary over the phone or remotely.
- Off-hours support as directed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- A+ Certifications (preferred)
- Technical degree or certification (preferred)
- Strong experience using Microsoft Windows 7,8,10, Office 2010/2013/2016
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Net +, Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix
- CCEA or CCIA, Sonic WALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP a plus.
- Willing to be on call and/or work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must have good work history
- Must be drug free
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Requires prolonged sitting or standing
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials
- Requires stooping, kneeling, crawling, bending, turning, and reaching
- Must work in noisy and crowded environments
- Must work in and around dust, fumes, and odors
If this sounds great to you, please submit your application by emailing your resume to email@example.com. We want to hear from you!
If you’re looking for a fun fast-paced internship where you will learn on-the-fly with our technical team please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Internship.